08/02/2015

Baby It's *Still* Cold Outside


Whilst its still pretty chilly outside at the moment a cover up or kimono is a trendy alternative to throw-over an outfit without disguising it altogether. This one I'm wearing is from River Island a few years ago but since Burberry brought out personalised kimonos for AW14, the design has been filtered down and copied a lot this season so that folk like me can bag one from the highstreet. Although the kimono has a dominant tribal pattern I've still teamed it with a striped shirt as I love a clashing print. My cuffs are from & Other Stories which can be shown off in all their glory with a shirt like this. 












Kimono RIVER ISLAND | Shirt ZARA | Jeans TOPSHOP | Boots TOPSHOP | Cuffs & OTHER STORIES | Necklace ORELIA | Watch MICHAEL KORS 


1 comment:

  1. Stunning pics! Love the print on that kimono x

    ReplyDelete