26/12/2014

Thigh High



So this is my first post since my blog was re-designed! I've been dying to write up lots of posts recently but I wanted to wait until the new layout was absolutely perfect, so expect lots of content over the next few months. I'm starting with this winter look post consisting of a wooly knit over some thigh-high boots. 






I absolutely love this style of outfit where the legs are on show and the body is covered up with an oversized jumper. I'll hold my hands up and admit that a lot of fashionistas have been leading this look on Instagram and Pintrest for a while now and I have been somewhat of a follower. Every time the weather turns cool enough to whip out the thick jumpers, it seems too cold to get the legs out at the same time. The solution? The Thigh-High Boot. 







My boots are a suede fabric from Topshop. They have a lovely and warm lining so are practical for the winter season styled with skirts of dresses. I chose to style them with a pair of silk boutique shorts which adds a bit of elegance and softness to the outfit. 

Boots TOPSHOP | Shorts TOPSHOP | Knitted Jumper TOPSHOP | Sunglasses A HOLIDAY GIFT FROM MY DAD YEARS AGO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment